PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2013
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 03 2013 6:00 AM ET
Nepalese transgender performers walk backstage during an event to mark the 26th World AIDS Day Sunday in Kathmandu.
Three makeup artists wear red ribbon earrings during a World AIDS Day press conference in Taipei, Taiwan. Revenue from MAC Viva Glam products will be donated to the MAC AIDS Fund to finance care for people with HIV or AIDS.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Many Positive Reactions to TIm Cook's Coming-Out — and One Truly Horrid One
- Report: Couple Refuses Deal in Torture Case
- Op-ed: It Is Time to End Bottom-Shaming
- WATCH: Bianca Del Rio and Adore Delano Star in Starbucks' First LGBT Commercial
- Indian Woman Uses Spycam to Have Husband Arrested for Gay Sex