PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2013
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 03 2013 6:00 AM ET
Nepalese transgender performers walk backstage during an event to mark the 26th World AIDS Day Sunday in Kathmandu.
Three makeup artists wear red ribbon earrings during a World AIDS Day press conference in Taipei, Taiwan. Revenue from MAC Viva Glam products will be donated to the MAC AIDS Fund to finance care for people with HIV or AIDS.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- LGBT Groups, Conservatives Outraged As Straight Mates Marry for Rugby Tickets
- LGBT People Are Driving an Upheaval in Video Games
- WATCH: Philly Cops Search For Violent Group In Possible Hate Crime Against Gay Couple