PHOTOS: World AIDS Day
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2014 6:00 AM ET
Nepalese transgender performers walk backstage during an event to mark the 26th World AIDS Day Sunday in Kathmandu.
Three makeup artists wear red ribbon earrings during a World AIDS Day press conference in Taipei, Taiwan. Revenue from MAC Viva Glam products will be donated to the MAC AIDS Fund to finance care for people with HIV or AIDS.
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death