PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2013
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 03 2013 6:00 AM ET
Nepalese transgender performers walk backstage during an event to mark the 26th World AIDS Day Sunday in Kathmandu.
Three makeup artists wear red ribbon earrings during a World AIDS Day press conference in Taipei, Taiwan. Revenue from MAC Viva Glam products will be donated to the MAC AIDS Fund to finance care for people with HIV or AIDS.
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- The Peculiarity of Black Trans Male Privilege
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met
- BSA: Gays Aren't Pedophiles, But They Still Can't Be Leaders
- PHOTOS: LGBT Celebs on the Blessing and Curse of Aging
- Daddy, What Does 'Gay' Mean?