PHOTOS: World AIDS Day
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2014 6:00 AM ET
Nepalese transgender performers walk backstage during an event to mark the 26th World AIDS Day Sunday in Kathmandu.
Three makeup artists wear red ribbon earrings during a World AIDS Day press conference in Taipei, Taiwan. Revenue from MAC Viva Glam products will be donated to the MAC AIDS Fund to finance care for people with HIV or AIDS.
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- The Backlash
- Op-ed: Bruce Jenner Helps Us Stand Taller in Our Truth
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument