PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2013
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 03 2013 6:00 AM ET
Myanmar opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi speaks at a World AIDS Day function at Government House Sunday in Melbourne, Australia.
Armin van Buuren at Dance (RED) Save Lives at Stereosonic Sydney.
Indian volunteers and members of the West Bengal Voluntary Health Association light candles in the shape of an AIDS ribbon during the closing ceremony of an AIDS awareness event in Siliguri.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Never Say This to Gay Parents
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Hot Sheet: Young, Cute, Dead