PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2013
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 03 2013 6:00 AM ET
Myanmar opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi speaks at a World AIDS Day function at Government House Sunday in Melbourne, Australia.
Armin van Buuren at Dance (RED) Save Lives at Stereosonic Sydney.
Indian volunteers and members of the West Bengal Voluntary Health Association light candles in the shape of an AIDS ribbon during the closing ceremony of an AIDS awareness event in Siliguri.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Op-ed: I Am a Straight, Female Sister of Perpetual Indulgence (And You Can Be, Too!)