WATCH: 15 Marriage Proposals That Will Get You in the Mood for Love
BY Justin Hernandez
February 14 2014 6:00 AM ET
It's Valentine's Day and love is everywhere. And, in the case of these marriage proposals, love can pop out of nowhere, at any time, even while at a hockey game.
Let's kick off this day of romance by watching some heartfelt and creative marriage proposals. Whether it's through a flash mob, a touching speech, or in front of a pop diva, these proposals will warm your heart and get you into the Valentine spirit.
1. Shaun’s Surprise Proposal to Michael
The end of DOMA also brought about the end of a two-year separation for this binational couple, as Shaun popped the question to Michael in front of a few hundred of Shaun's coworkers.
2. Ann and Jackie's Glee-Inspired Wedding Proposal
This proposal features Glee's version of "Teenage Dream" complete with choreography and Warbler blazers.
3. Spencer's Home Depot Marriage Proposal
What Dustin thought was going to be a trip to Home Depot to help his roommate pick out some lighting turned into so much more as his boyfriend, Spencer, coordinated a flash mob of family and friends to help him pop the question.
- World Record Bodybuilder Comes Out as Trans
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: CIA Contractor Details Antigay Harassment by Colleagues in War Zone
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- These Are the U.S. Trans Women Killed in 2015