Proof is in the Productions
BY Advocate Contributors
April 12 2011 4:00 AM ET
Dr. Phil McGraw has focused on LGBT issues in multiple episodes over the past nine seasons. See these videos listed below:
• Sept. 30, 2002: Dr. Phil meets with the mother of a hate-crime victim.
• Dec. 17, 2002: A distressed mother calls in because her 5-year-old son likes to wear girls’ clothes.
• Feb. 27, 2003: Dr. Phil and son Jay encourage viewers to sign an antibullying pledge on DrPhil.com.
• April 1, 2003: A mom asks for help in accepting her lesbian daughter.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Butler University President Says Lawmakers Damaged Indiana
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media