Proof is in the Productions
BY Advocate Contributors
April 12 2011 4:00 AM ET
Dr. Phil McGraw has focused on LGBT issues in multiple episodes over the past nine seasons. See these videos listed below:
• Sept. 30, 2002: Dr. Phil meets with the mother of a hate-crime victim.
• Dec. 17, 2002: A distressed mother calls in because her 5-year-old son likes to wear girls’ clothes.
• Feb. 27, 2003: Dr. Phil and son Jay encourage viewers to sign an antibullying pledge on DrPhil.com.
• April 1, 2003: A mom asks for help in accepting her lesbian daughter.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor