Proof is in the Productions
BY Advocate Contributors
April 12 2011 4:00 AM ET
Dr. Phil McGraw has focused on LGBT issues in multiple episodes over the past nine seasons. See these videos listed below:
• Sept. 30, 2002: Dr. Phil meets with the mother of a hate-crime victim.
• Dec. 17, 2002: A distressed mother calls in because her 5-year-old son likes to wear girls’ clothes.
• Feb. 27, 2003: Dr. Phil and son Jay encourage viewers to sign an antibullying pledge on DrPhil.com.
• April 1, 2003: A mom asks for help in accepting her lesbian daughter.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'