Proof is in the Productions
BY Advocate Contributors
April 12 2011 4:00 AM ET
• October 8, 2009: Gay journalist Jane Velez-Mitchell is a guest.
• Sept. 3, 2010: Dr. Phil talks with a woman who questions her sexual orientation after 18 years of marriage.
• Oct. 6, 2010: Dr. Phil and actor Mark Indelicato talk with LGBT teens about bullying and suicide.
• March 1, 2011: Jealousy among same-sex soul mates.
• March 9, 2011: A cross-dressing husband questions his sexual identity.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Alaska High Schooler: Congressman's Apology 'Doesn't Mean Crap'
- Florida's Twice-Divorced Attorney General Opposes Lesbian Divorce
- Op-ed: There's No Christian Case for Raising Cash for Homophobes