Proof is in the Productions
BY Advocate Contributors
April 12 2011 4:00 AM ET
• October 8, 2009: Gay journalist Jane Velez-Mitchell is a guest.
• Sept. 3, 2010: Dr. Phil talks with a woman who questions her sexual orientation after 18 years of marriage.
• Oct. 6, 2010: Dr. Phil and actor Mark Indelicato talk with LGBT teens about bullying and suicide.
• March 1, 2011: Jealousy among same-sex soul mates.
• March 9, 2011: A cross-dressing husband questions his sexual identity.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- #TBT: Halloween Exhibitionism