Proof is in the Productions
BY Advocate Contributors
April 12 2011 4:00 AM ET
• October 8, 2009: Gay journalist Jane Velez-Mitchell is a guest.
• Sept. 3, 2010: Dr. Phil talks with a woman who questions her sexual orientation after 18 years of marriage.
• Oct. 6, 2010: Dr. Phil and actor Mark Indelicato talk with LGBT teens about bullying and suicide.
• March 1, 2011: Jealousy among same-sex soul mates.
• March 9, 2011: A cross-dressing husband questions his sexual identity.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?