Proof is in the Productions
BY Advocate Contributors
April 12 2011 4:00 AM ET
• October 8, 2009: Gay journalist Jane Velez-Mitchell is a guest.
• Sept. 3, 2010: Dr. Phil talks with a woman who questions her sexual orientation after 18 years of marriage.
• Oct. 6, 2010: Dr. Phil and actor Mark Indelicato talk with LGBT teens about bullying and suicide.
• March 1, 2011: Jealousy among same-sex soul mates.
• March 9, 2011: A cross-dressing husband questions his sexual identity.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- World Record Bodybuilder Comes Out as Trans
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- WATCH: CIA Contractor Details Antigay Harassment by Colleagues in War Zone
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide