Proof is in the Productions
BY Advocate Contributors
April 12 2011 4:00 AM ET
• October 8, 2009: Gay journalist Jane Velez-Mitchell is a guest.
• Sept. 3, 2010: Dr. Phil talks with a woman who questions her sexual orientation after 18 years of marriage.
• Oct. 6, 2010: Dr. Phil and actor Mark Indelicato talk with LGBT teens about bullying and suicide.
• March 1, 2011: Jealousy among same-sex soul mates.
• March 9, 2011: A cross-dressing husband questions his sexual identity.
- Pastor: Homosexuals Bully Straights
- Advocate.com | Gay News | The Advocate | The World's Leading Source for LGBT News and Entertainment
- Dallas Councilwoman Objects to "Homosexual Conduct" in HIV Testing Billboard
- Study: Same-Sex Couples Suffer Discrimination in Rental Market
- TV Mastermind Jane Espenson: From to to Evil Queens
- PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in Maryland
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women Where the Girls Are in West Hollywood 18 min 13 sec ago
- The Wedding Channel EXCLUSIVE: Kim Stolz & Lexi Ritsch Wedding Photos 41 min 46 sec ago
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in Maryland 2 hours 2 min ago
- Entertainment News How To Take Down An Anti-Gay 'Victim' 2 hours 21 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: Perez Hilton Vs. Inflatable Alligator 2 hours 27 min ago
- Entertainment News One Direction: Caught Twerking—and in Calvins 2 hours 42 min ago
- Entertainment News Need to Know: Alabama’s All-Male Cheerleading Squad 2 hours 53 min ago