Hot Sheet: Getting Iggy With It
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 18 2014 5:09 PM ET
10. MUSIC: Food, Kelis
Musical chameleon Kelis is back for the follow-up to her blistering 2010 electronica album, Flesh Tone. This time, the Cordon Bleu-trained chef has her mind on, of course, food (the name of the album), but also delicious funk and soul. As different from "Fourth of July," "Milkshake," and "Caught Out There" as you can imagine, Food is an upbeat delight and more proof that Kelis is one of the most underrated risk-takers in the business. Watch the video for "Jerk Ribs" below, where horns blow as the beauty parades in a cavalcade of gorgeous outfits. The album's out Tuesday. — Neal Broverman
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- Clemson University Fans Tell Football Coach to Punt Antigay Fundraiser
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Priest Dismissed by Catholic College Comes Out as Gay