Hot Sheet: Getting Iggy With It
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 18 2014 5:09 PM ET
1. MUSIC: The New Classic, Iggy Azalea
This Australian rapper just performed at the Dinah Shore festival in Palm Springs, Calif., blasting her rhymes to grateful lesbians in bikinis. She's now releasing her debut album, The New Classic, next week. Her style is trashy and her songs catchy. Her videos are as hilarious as her persona, paying homage to beloved '90s films like Showgirls and Clueless. — Neal Broverman
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'