Hot Sheet: Getting Iggy With It
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 18 2014 4:09 PM ET
1. MUSIC: The New Classic, Iggy Azalea
This Australian rapper just performed at the Dinah Shore festival in Palm Springs, Calif., blasting her rhymes to grateful lesbians in bikinis. She's now releasing her debut album, The New Classic, next week. Her style is trashy and her songs catchy. Her videos are as hilarious as her persona, paying homage to beloved '90s films like Showgirls and Clueless. — Neal Broverman
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'