Hot Sheet: Getting Iggy With It
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 18 2014 5:09 PM ET
1. MUSIC: The New Classic, Iggy Azalea
This Australian rapper just performed at the Dinah Shore festival in Palm Springs, Calif., blasting her rhymes to grateful lesbians in bikinis. She's now releasing her debut album, The New Classic, next week. Her style is trashy and her songs catchy. Her videos are as hilarious as her persona, paying homage to beloved '90s films like Showgirls and Clueless. — Neal Broverman
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'