Hot Sheet: Getting Iggy With It
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 18 2014 5:09 PM ET
1. MUSIC: The New Classic, Iggy Azalea
This Australian rapper just performed at the Dinah Shore festival in Palm Springs, Calif., blasting her rhymes to grateful lesbians in bikinis. She's now releasing her debut album, The New Classic, next week. Her style is trashy and her songs catchy. Her videos are as hilarious as her persona, paying homage to beloved '90s films like Showgirls and Clueless. — Neal Broverman
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'