Sensitivity training follows gay film festival in Utah
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 09 2001 1:00 AM ET
Members of the Gay Pride Alliance at Utah State University in Logan have complained to the administration that an employee in the cashiers office had janitors block a display for the Gay and Lesbian Film Festival last week so that she wouldnt have to look at it, The Salt Lake Tribune reports. The complaint prompted the administration to order 53 employees in the cashiers and controllers offices to take sensitivity training through the universitys Equal Employment Opportunity Office.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'
- South Dakota AG: Clerks Can Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses