Sensitivity training follows gay film festival in Utah
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 09 2001 12:00 AM ET
Members of the Gay Pride Alliance at Utah State University in Logan have complained to the administration that an employee in the cashiers office had janitors block a display for the Gay and Lesbian Film Festival last week so that she wouldnt have to look at it, The Salt Lake Tribune reports. The complaint prompted the administration to order 53 employees in the cashiers and controllers offices to take sensitivity training through the universitys Equal Employment Opportunity Office.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'