Sensitivity training follows gay film festival in Utah
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 09 2001 1:00 AM ET
Members of the Gay Pride Alliance at Utah State University in Logan have complained to the administration that an employee in the cashiers office had janitors block a display for the Gay and Lesbian Film Festival last week so that she wouldnt have to look at it, The Salt Lake Tribune reports. The complaint prompted the administration to order 53 employees in the cashiers and controllers offices to take sensitivity training through the universitys Equal Employment Opportunity Office.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Scott Walker's Been to Same-Sex Wedding Reception, Still Opposes Marriage Equality
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'