BY Advocate.com Editors
April 24 2001 12:00 AM ET
Los Beltrán wins ALMA award
The Los Angeles Times reports that Los Beltrán has won an American Latino Media Arts award as best Spanish-language comedy series. The show, which airs on cable channel Telemundo, features openly bisexual actor Gabriel Romero and is notable for having a gay couple integrated into the regular cast of characters. The ALMA awards are given by the National Council of La Raza, the largest Latino advocacy group in the nation.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'