BY Advocate.com Editors
May 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Almodóvar makes sales deal for upcoming film
Gay Spanish director Pedro Almodóvar has struck a deal with Good Machine International to handle worldwide sales of his film Hable con Ella (Talk to Her), according to Variety. The film, a romantic drama that turns on impossible love, is still in preproduction and has been budgeted at around $5 million. Casting is not yet complete, and shooting on the project should begin in June.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'