BY Advocate.com Editors
May 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Almodóvar makes sales deal for upcoming film
Gay Spanish director Pedro Almodóvar has struck a deal with Good Machine International to handle worldwide sales of his film Hable con Ella (Talk to Her), according to Variety. The film, a romantic drama that turns on impossible love, is still in preproduction and has been budgeted at around $5 million. Casting is not yet complete, and shooting on the project should begin in June.
- Finnish Postal Service Will Release Tom of Finland Stamps
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- Indian Supreme Court Recognizes Third Gender
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- Chaz Bono Talks Trans Issues on RuPaul's Drag Race
- S.C. Pols Continue Critique of College Over LGBT 'Recruitment'