BY Advocate.com Editors
May 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Almodóvar makes sales deal for upcoming film
Gay Spanish director Pedro Almodóvar has struck a deal with Good Machine International to handle worldwide sales of his film Hable con Ella (Talk to Her), according to Variety. The film, a romantic drama that turns on impossible love, is still in preproduction and has been budgeted at around $5 million. Casting is not yet complete, and shooting on the project should begin in June.
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: Michael Sam Helps Therapy Come Out of the Closet
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude