BY Advocate.com Editors
May 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Almodóvar makes sales deal for upcoming film
Gay Spanish director Pedro Almodóvar has struck a deal with Good Machine International to handle worldwide sales of his film Hable con Ella (Talk to Her), according to Variety. The film, a romantic drama that turns on impossible love, is still in preproduction and has been budgeted at around $5 million. Casting is not yet complete, and shooting on the project should begin in June.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet