BY Advocate.com Editors
May 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Almodóvar makes sales deal for upcoming film
Gay Spanish director Pedro Almodóvar has struck a deal with Good Machine International to handle worldwide sales of his film Hable con Ella (Talk to Her), according to Variety. The film, a romantic drama that turns on impossible love, is still in preproduction and has been budgeted at around $5 million. Casting is not yet complete, and shooting on the project should begin in June.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule