BY Advocate.com Editors
June 23 2001 12:00 AM ET
Melissa Etheridge appearing on 20/20
Melissa Etheridge will be discussing the dissolution of her long-term relationship with Julie Cypher for the first time on network television on the June 22 edition of 20/20, according to syndicated columnist Liz Smith. Etheridge will detail the breakup as well as the arrangements the women worked out for the care of their two children. The two currently live on adjoining properties with a gate through which the children can go back and forth. Etheridge handles what could be a confusing situation for the children with, as she puts it, truth. Its called truth--no shame--and love! Etheridge also has a new CD, Skin, coming out as well as an autobiography, The Truth Is... : My Life in Love and Music. Check local listings.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again