BY Advocate.com Editors
June 23 2001 12:00 AM ET
Melissa Etheridge appearing on 20/20
Melissa Etheridge will be discussing the dissolution of her long-term relationship with Julie Cypher for the first time on network television on the June 22 edition of 20/20, according to syndicated columnist Liz Smith. Etheridge will detail the breakup as well as the arrangements the women worked out for the care of their two children. The two currently live on adjoining properties with a gate through which the children can go back and forth. Etheridge handles what could be a confusing situation for the children with, as she puts it, truth. Its called truth--no shame--and love! Etheridge also has a new CD, Skin, coming out as well as an autobiography, The Truth Is... : My Life in Love and Music. Check local listings.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'