BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Sundance Channel celebrates National Coming Out Day with Christine Vachon
Sundance Channel will premiere Conversations in World Cinema: Christine Vachon on Thursday, October 11, at 8:30 p.m. In conversation with Richard Peña of the Film Society of Lincoln Center, the openly gay Vachon will discuss her work as a producer of such recent groundbreaking films as Boys Don't Cry, Happiness, I Shot Andy Warhol, Velvet Goldmine, and Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Also featured on the network for National Coming Out Day is the gay-marriage documentary A Union in Wait and the acclaimed dark comedy Chuck & Buck. Check local listings or visit www.sundancechannel.com for more information.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?
- PHOTOS: Diverse Trans* Beauty All Year Long