BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Sundance Channel celebrates National Coming Out Day with Christine Vachon
Sundance Channel will premiere Conversations in World Cinema: Christine Vachon on Thursday, October 11, at 8:30 p.m. In conversation with Richard Peña of the Film Society of Lincoln Center, the openly gay Vachon will discuss her work as a producer of such recent groundbreaking films as Boys Don't Cry, Happiness, I Shot Andy Warhol, Velvet Goldmine, and Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Also featured on the network for National Coming Out Day is the gay-marriage documentary A Union in Wait and the acclaimed dark comedy Chuck & Buck. Check local listings or visit www.sundancechannel.com for more information.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Thomas Roberts Quits Hosting Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump's Anti-Mexican Rant