BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Sundance Channel celebrates National Coming Out Day with Christine Vachon
Sundance Channel will premiere Conversations in World Cinema: Christine Vachon on Thursday, October 11, at 8:30 p.m. In conversation with Richard Peña of the Film Society of Lincoln Center, the openly gay Vachon will discuss her work as a producer of such recent groundbreaking films as Boys Don't Cry, Happiness, I Shot Andy Warhol, Velvet Goldmine, and Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Also featured on the network for National Coming Out Day is the gay-marriage documentary A Union in Wait and the acclaimed dark comedy Chuck & Buck. Check local listings or visit www.sundancechannel.com for more information.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Op-ed: The Amtrak Accident Isn't Part of the Gay Agenda
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel