BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Sundance Channel celebrates National Coming Out Day with Christine Vachon
Sundance Channel will premiere Conversations in World Cinema: Christine Vachon on Thursday, October 11, at 8:30 p.m. In conversation with Richard Peña of the Film Society of Lincoln Center, the openly gay Vachon will discuss her work as a producer of such recent groundbreaking films as Boys Don't Cry, Happiness, I Shot Andy Warhol, Velvet Goldmine, and Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Also featured on the network for National Coming Out Day is the gay-marriage documentary A Union in Wait and the acclaimed dark comedy Chuck & Buck. Check local listings or visit www.sundancechannel.com for more information.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview