BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Sundance Channel celebrates National Coming Out Day with Christine Vachon
Sundance Channel will premiere Conversations in World Cinema: Christine Vachon on Thursday, October 11, at 8:30 p.m. In conversation with Richard Peña of the Film Society of Lincoln Center, the openly gay Vachon will discuss her work as a producer of such recent groundbreaking films as Boys Don't Cry, Happiness, I Shot Andy Warhol, Velvet Goldmine, and Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Also featured on the network for National Coming Out Day is the gay-marriage documentary A Union in Wait and the acclaimed dark comedy Chuck & Buck. Check local listings or visit www.sundancechannel.com for more information.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride