BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Sundance Channel celebrates National Coming Out Day with Christine Vachon
Sundance Channel will premiere Conversations in World Cinema: Christine Vachon on Thursday, October 11, at 8:30 p.m. In conversation with Richard Peña of the Film Society of Lincoln Center, the openly gay Vachon will discuss her work as a producer of such recent groundbreaking films as Boys Don't Cry, Happiness, I Shot Andy Warhol, Velvet Goldmine, and Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Also featured on the network for National Coming Out Day is the gay-marriage documentary A Union in Wait and the acclaimed dark comedy Chuck & Buck. Check local listings or visit www.sundancechannel.com for more information.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: The 8 Most Hateful Things Texas Lawmakers Said Monday
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- WATCH: Texas B&B Boots Gay Couple, Gets Banned From Airbnb
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'