BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Ellen Show changes time slot
Preparing for November sweeps, CBS has pushed The Ellen Show to 8:30 p.m. from its Friday 8 p.m. time slot, effective this Friday, October 26, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Ellen moves into the slot occupied by the just-canceled Danny. CBS will air repeats of The King of Queens at 8 p.m. for two weeks, followed by Funny Flubs & Screw-Ups specials the next two weeks.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker