BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Ellen Show changes time slot
Preparing for November sweeps, CBS has pushed The Ellen Show to 8:30 p.m. from its Friday 8 p.m. time slot, effective this Friday, October 26, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Ellen moves into the slot occupied by the just-canceled Danny. CBS will air repeats of The King of Queens at 8 p.m. for two weeks, followed by Funny Flubs & Screw-Ups specials the next two weeks.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word