BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Ellen Show changes time slot
Preparing for November sweeps, CBS has pushed The Ellen Show to 8:30 p.m. from its Friday 8 p.m. time slot, effective this Friday, October 26, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Ellen moves into the slot occupied by the just-canceled Danny. CBS will air repeats of The King of Queens at 8 p.m. for two weeks, followed by Funny Flubs & Screw-Ups specials the next two weeks.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'