BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Ellen Show changes time slot
Preparing for November sweeps, CBS has pushed The Ellen Show to 8:30 p.m. from its Friday 8 p.m. time slot, effective this Friday, October 26, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Ellen moves into the slot occupied by the just-canceled Danny. CBS will air repeats of The King of Queens at 8 p.m. for two weeks, followed by Funny Flubs & Screw-Ups specials the next two weeks.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks