BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Ellen Show changes time slot
Preparing for November sweeps, CBS has pushed The Ellen Show to 8:30 p.m. from its Friday 8 p.m. time slot, effective this Friday, October 26, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Ellen moves into the slot occupied by the just-canceled Danny. CBS will air repeats of The King of Queens at 8 p.m. for two weeks, followed by Funny Flubs & Screw-Ups specials the next two weeks.
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- PHOTOS: Best of Pride
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers