BY Advocate.com Editors
November 10 2001 1:00 AM ET
"Great Dish" improves women's services at L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center
Charitable giving will taste good at "Great Dish," a fund-raising feast engineered by some of Los Angeles's finest woman chefs and scheduled for Monday, November 12. All proceeds go toward giving women greater access to services at the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center. Chefs include Susan Feniger (Border Grill), Shari Robbins (James' Beach), Allyson Thurber (The Lobster), Brooke Williamson (Zax), Gisele Perez (Small Pleasures), Abbey Chilton (Alligator Pear), and Terri Buzzard (Bon Appetit at the Getty Center). There will be a hosted bar. Location: Ultra Suede Lounge, 661 N. Robertson, Los Angeles. For tickets, call (323) 860-5832.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Six Stabbed at Jerusalem Pride March
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News