BY Advocate.com Editors
November 10 2001 12:00 AM ET
"Great Dish" improves women's services at L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center
Charitable giving will taste good at "Great Dish," a fund-raising feast engineered by some of Los Angeles's finest woman chefs and scheduled for Monday, November 12. All proceeds go toward giving women greater access to services at the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center. Chefs include Susan Feniger (Border Grill), Shari Robbins (James' Beach), Allyson Thurber (The Lobster), Brooke Williamson (Zax), Gisele Perez (Small Pleasures), Abbey Chilton (Alligator Pear), and Terri Buzzard (Bon Appetit at the Getty Center). There will be a hosted bar. Location: Ultra Suede Lounge, 661 N. Robertson, Los Angeles. For tickets, call (323) 860-5832.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples
- Madonna's 12 Studio Albums Ranked