BY Advocate.com Editors
November 10 2001 1:00 AM ET
"Great Dish" improves women's services at L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center
Charitable giving will taste good at "Great Dish," a fund-raising feast engineered by some of Los Angeles's finest woman chefs and scheduled for Monday, November 12. All proceeds go toward giving women greater access to services at the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center. Chefs include Susan Feniger (Border Grill), Shari Robbins (James' Beach), Allyson Thurber (The Lobster), Brooke Williamson (Zax), Gisele Perez (Small Pleasures), Abbey Chilton (Alligator Pear), and Terri Buzzard (Bon Appetit at the Getty Center). There will be a hosted bar. Location: Ultra Suede Lounge, 661 N. Robertson, Los Angeles. For tickets, call (323) 860-5832.
- Op-ed: Burning Books, One Word at a Time
- Op-ed: Why Do Kids Anger So Many Gay Men?
- WATCH: PBS Showcases Queer Aspects of Cosplay
- James Franco Calls Gay NYT Theater Critic a 'Little Bitch'
- Last Words With RuPaul's Drag Race's Trinity K. Bonet
- WATCH: UMass Rally Shouts Down Westboro’s Attempted Picket of Derrick Gordon