BY Advocate.com Editors
November 20 2001 1:00 AM ET
Showtime drops Leap Years
Showtime's gay-inclusive Leap Years has not been renewed for a second season, according to Variety, which notes that both Leap Years and Going to California were scrapped after failing to chalk up a sufficient audience in their first seasons. The network announced the renewal of Soul Food and Resurrection Blvd. as well as a 20-episode commitment to a new series, Street Time, starring Rob Morrow.
From the archives of The Advocate
10/09/01: Reeling in the years
Straight actor Garret Dillahunt talks about playing hetero, bi, and gaythe same character seen in three different parts of his lifeon Showtime’s Leap Years
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?