BY Advocate.com Editors
November 20 2001 1:00 AM ET
Showtime drops Leap Years
Showtime's gay-inclusive Leap Years has not been renewed for a second season, according to Variety, which notes that both Leap Years and Going to California were scrapped after failing to chalk up a sufficient audience in their first seasons. The network announced the renewal of Soul Food and Resurrection Blvd. as well as a 20-episode commitment to a new series, Street Time, starring Rob Morrow.
From the archives of The Advocate
10/09/01: Reeling in the years
Straight actor Garret Dillahunt talks about playing hetero, bi, and gaythe same character seen in three different parts of his lifeon Showtime’s Leap Years
- Op-ed: It Is Time to End Bottom-Shaming
- Report: Couple Refuses Deal in Torture Case
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Bianca Del Rio and Adore Delano Star in Starbucks' First LGBT Commercial
- Ask a Doctor: What’s Stopping Us From Talking About PrEP?
- Indian Woman Uses Spycam to Have Husband Arrested for Gay Sex