BY Advocate.com Editors
November 20 2001 12:00 AM ET
Showtime drops Leap Years
Showtime's gay-inclusive Leap Years has not been renewed for a second season, according to Variety, which notes that both Leap Years and Going to California were scrapped after failing to chalk up a sufficient audience in their first seasons. The network announced the renewal of Soul Food and Resurrection Blvd. as well as a 20-episode commitment to a new series, Street Time, starring Rob Morrow.
From the archives of The Advocate
10/09/01: Reeling in the years
Straight actor Garret Dillahunt talks about playing hetero, bi, and gaythe same character seen in three different parts of his lifeon Showtime’s Leap Years
- Artist Spotlight: Boots Bryant
- Transgender Day of Remembrance: Those We've Lost in 2014
- 90,000-Plus and Counting: Petition to Cancel Duggars' Show Gains Momentum
- Country Music Star Ty Herndon Comes Out as Gay
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- Bette Midler on Gay Culture: 'It's Sort of Ordinary Now'