BY Advocate.com Editors
November 20 2001 1:00 AM ET
Showtime drops Leap Years
Showtime's gay-inclusive Leap Years has not been renewed for a second season, according to Variety, which notes that both Leap Years and Going to California were scrapped after failing to chalk up a sufficient audience in their first seasons. The network announced the renewal of Soul Food and Resurrection Blvd. as well as a 20-episode commitment to a new series, Street Time, starring Rob Morrow.
From the archives of The Advocate
10/09/01: Reeling in the years
Straight actor Garret Dillahunt talks about playing hetero, bi, and gaythe same character seen in three different parts of his lifeon Showtime’s Leap Years
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People