BY Advocate.com Editors
November 20 2001 1:00 AM ET
Showtime drops Leap Years
Showtime's gay-inclusive Leap Years has not been renewed for a second season, according to Variety, which notes that both Leap Years and Going to California were scrapped after failing to chalk up a sufficient audience in their first seasons. The network announced the renewal of Soul Food and Resurrection Blvd. as well as a 20-episode commitment to a new series, Street Time, starring Rob Morrow.
From the archives of The Advocate
10/09/01: Reeling in the years
Straight actor Garret Dillahunt talks about playing hetero, bi, and gaythe same character seen in three different parts of his lifeon Showtime’s Leap Years
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer