BY Advocate.com Editors
November 30 2001 1:00 AM ET
Ellen DeGeneres's Emmy show "swan dress" up for auction
The "swan dress" worn by Ellen DeGeneres on this year's Emmy Awards show--a parody of a similar dress worn by Björk to the Academy Awards--will be auctioned on www.uBid.com to raise money for the Women's Alliance. The dress will be auctioned the week of December 3. Also donating outfits to the charity auction are Rosie O'Donnell, Susan Sarandon, Diane Keaton, Meg Ryan, Drew Barrymore, Angelina Jolie, Minnie Driver, Megan Mullally, and Melissa Etheridge, among many others. The Women's Alliance is a grassroots organization working to improve the lives of low-income women across the country. For more information on the group or on the auction, visit www.thewomensalliance.org.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate