BY Advocate.com Editors
January 09 2002 1:00 AM ET
Prince Charles selects gay photographer for official portraits
The New York Daily News's Rush & Molloy report that Prince Charles recently posed for gay photographer Mario Testino and was so pleased with the results that he has commissioned Testino to redo his official portraits. Testino, who shot some of the last pictures of the late Princess Diana, says that Charles "has a new confidence" and is "at ease with himself."
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule