BY Advocate.com Editors
January 09 2002 1:00 AM ET
Prince Charles selects gay photographer for official portraits
The New York Daily News's Rush & Molloy report that Prince Charles recently posed for gay photographer Mario Testino and was so pleased with the results that he has commissioned Testino to redo his official portraits. Testino, who shot some of the last pictures of the late Princess Diana, says that Charles "has a new confidence" and is "at ease with himself."
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- Finnish Postal Service Will Release Tom of Finland Stamps
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur