BY Advocate.com Editors
January 09 2002 12:00 AM ET
Prince Charles selects gay photographer for official portraits
The New York Daily News's Rush & Molloy report that Prince Charles recently posed for gay photographer Mario Testino and was so pleased with the results that he has commissioned Testino to redo his official portraits. Testino, who shot some of the last pictures of the late Princess Diana, says that Charles "has a new confidence" and is "at ease with himself."
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'