BY Advocate.com Editors
January 09 2002 1:00 AM ET
Prince Charles selects gay photographer for official portraits
The New York Daily News's Rush & Molloy report that Prince Charles recently posed for gay photographer Mario Testino and was so pleased with the results that he has commissioned Testino to redo his official portraits. Testino, who shot some of the last pictures of the late Princess Diana, says that Charles "has a new confidence" and is "at ease with himself."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes