BY Advocate.com Editors
January 09 2002 12:00 AM ET
Prince Charles selects gay photographer for official portraits
The New York Daily News's Rush & Molloy report that Prince Charles recently posed for gay photographer Mario Testino and was so pleased with the results that he has commissioned Testino to redo his official portraits. Testino, who shot some of the last pictures of the late Princess Diana, says that Charles "has a new confidence" and is "at ease with himself."
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- Gallery of Geek: J. Bone