BY Advocate.com Editors
February 14 2002 1:00 AM ET
Sundance Channel screens Aimée & Jaguar and Maurice for Valentine's Day
In celebration of Valentine's Day, cable's Sundance Channel will be running a marathon of romantic films, including two titles of interest to GLBT viewers. The lesbian romance Aimée & Jaguar, based on the true love story between a Jewish resistance fighter and the wife of a Nazi officer, and the lush E.M. Forster adaptation Maurice will both screen on Thursday, February 14. For showtimes, visit www.SundanceChannel.com.
From the archives of The Advocate
08/29/00: Lilly’s love
Octogenarian Lilly Wust recalls her passion for a Jewish woman during WWII, the real-life love story that became the movie Aimée & Jaguar
By Lawrence Ferber
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'