BY Advocate.com Editors
May 14 2002 12:00 AM ET
New sitcom from Will & Grace creators on NBC fall schedule
Reuters reports that Good Morning Miami, from Will & Grace creators David Kohan (the straight one) and Max Mutchnick (the gay one), has been added to NBC's fall schedule. Joining Miami on the schedule are two more new comedies--In-Laws, starring Dennis Farina and Jean Smart, and Hidden Hills--and two new drama series, American Dreams and Boomtown.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 40 Under 40: Emerging Voices | Advocate.com
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Past '40 Under 40' Honorees Are Still Changing The World
- Who Influences Our Influential 40 Under 40?
- With Kimberley McLeod, LGBT Women of Color Make Their Own Spotlight