BY Advocate.com Editors
May 14 2002 12:00 AM ET
New sitcom from Will & Grace creators on NBC fall schedule
Reuters reports that Good Morning Miami, from Will & Grace creators David Kohan (the straight one) and Max Mutchnick (the gay one), has been added to NBC's fall schedule. Joining Miami on the schedule are two more new comedies--In-Laws, starring Dennis Farina and Jean Smart, and Hidden Hills--and two new drama series, American Dreams and Boomtown.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends