BY Advocate.com Editors
May 14 2002 12:00 AM ET
New sitcom from Will & Grace creators on NBC fall schedule
Reuters reports that Good Morning Miami, from Will & Grace creators David Kohan (the straight one) and Max Mutchnick (the gay one), has been added to NBC's fall schedule. Joining Miami on the schedule are two more new comedies--In-Laws, starring Dennis Farina and Jean Smart, and Hidden Hills--and two new drama series, American Dreams and Boomtown.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community