BY Advocate.com Editors
May 13 2002 11:00 PM ET
New sitcom from Will & Grace creators on NBC fall schedule
Reuters reports that Good Morning Miami, from Will & Grace creators David Kohan (the straight one) and Max Mutchnick (the gay one), has been added to NBC's fall schedule. Joining Miami on the schedule are two more new comedies--In-Laws, starring Dennis Farina and Jean Smart, and Hidden Hills--and two new drama series, American Dreams and Boomtown.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View