BY Advocate.com Editors
May 14 2002 12:00 AM ET
New sitcom from Will & Grace creators on NBC fall schedule
Reuters reports that Good Morning Miami, from Will & Grace creators David Kohan (the straight one) and Max Mutchnick (the gay one), has been added to NBC's fall schedule. Joining Miami on the schedule are two more new comedies--In-Laws, starring Dennis Farina and Jean Smart, and Hidden Hills--and two new drama series, American Dreams and Boomtown.
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication