BY Advocate.com Editors
May 14 2002 12:00 AM ET
New sitcom from Will & Grace creators on NBC fall schedule
Reuters reports that Good Morning Miami, from Will & Grace creators David Kohan (the straight one) and Max Mutchnick (the gay one), has been added to NBC's fall schedule. Joining Miami on the schedule are two more new comedies--In-Laws, starring Dennis Farina and Jean Smart, and Hidden Hills--and two new drama series, American Dreams and Boomtown.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'