BY Advocate.com Editors
May 16 2002 12:00 AM ET
Rosie O'Donnell admits her partner's pregnant
Rosie O'Donnell made her first public acknowledgement that her partner, Kelli Carpenter, is expecting a child. The New York Daily News's Rush & Molloy note that on her talk show Tuesday, O'Donnell quipped, "There's a pregnant woman in my house, and it's not me." The columnists also mention that O'Donnell's final episode on May 22 will be a Broadway extravaganza featuring appearances by Liza Minnelli and Nathan Lane as well as live performances in Times Square by the casts of various current musicals.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality