BY Advocate.com Editors
May 16 2002 12:00 AM ET
Rosie O'Donnell admits her partner's pregnant
Rosie O'Donnell made her first public acknowledgement that her partner, Kelli Carpenter, is expecting a child. The New York Daily News's Rush & Molloy note that on her talk show Tuesday, O'Donnell quipped, "There's a pregnant woman in my house, and it's not me." The columnists also mention that O'Donnell's final episode on May 22 will be a Broadway extravaganza featuring appearances by Liza Minnelli and Nathan Lane as well as live performances in Times Square by the casts of various current musicals.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule