BY Advocate.com Editors
May 16 2002 12:00 AM ET
Rosie O'Donnell admits her partner's pregnant
Rosie O'Donnell made her first public acknowledgement that her partner, Kelli Carpenter, is expecting a child. The New York Daily News's Rush & Molloy note that on her talk show Tuesday, O'Donnell quipped, "There's a pregnant woman in my house, and it's not me." The columnists also mention that O'Donnell's final episode on May 22 will be a Broadway extravaganza featuring appearances by Liza Minnelli and Nathan Lane as well as live performances in Times Square by the casts of various current musicals.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'