BY Advocate.com Editors
May 16 2002 12:00 AM ET
Rosie O'Donnell admits her partner's pregnant
Rosie O'Donnell made her first public acknowledgement that her partner, Kelli Carpenter, is expecting a child. The New York Daily News's Rush & Molloy note that on her talk show Tuesday, O'Donnell quipped, "There's a pregnant woman in my house, and it's not me." The columnists also mention that O'Donnell's final episode on May 22 will be a Broadway extravaganza featuring appearances by Liza Minnelli and Nathan Lane as well as live performances in Times Square by the casts of various current musicals.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- WATCH: Antigay Baker Cries to Values Voters Summit Over Lawsuit