BY Advocate.com Editors
May 22 2002 12:00 AM ET
10% Productions to merchandise Queer as Folk
Showtime and 10% Productions have teamed up on a line of products to promote the cable network's popular series Queer as Folk. The first product line, which will be sold on Showtime's Web site as well as at such mainstream retailers as Barnes & Noble and Borders, will include calendars, T-shirts, magnets, and martini glasses. A DVD box set of the show's first season has sold more than 100,000 copies in stores.
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'