BY Advocate.com Editors
May 22 2002 12:00 AM ET
10% Productions to merchandise Queer as Folk
Showtime and 10% Productions have teamed up on a line of products to promote the cable network's popular series Queer as Folk. The first product line, which will be sold on Showtime's Web site as well as at such mainstream retailers as Barnes & Noble and Borders, will include calendars, T-shirts, magnets, and martini glasses. A DVD box set of the show's first season has sold more than 100,000 copies in stores.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Op-ed: No, You Shouldn't Raise 150K for Homophobes
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- WATCH: Young and Gay in Belgrade Focuses on LGBT Serbian Bravery Amid Bigotry