BY Advocate.com Editors
May 22 2002 12:00 AM ET
10% Productions to merchandise Queer as Folk
Showtime and 10% Productions have teamed up on a line of products to promote the cable network's popular series Queer as Folk. The first product line, which will be sold on Showtime's Web site as well as at such mainstream retailers as Barnes & Noble and Borders, will include calendars, T-shirts, magnets, and martini glasses. A DVD box set of the show's first season has sold more than 100,000 copies in stores.
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Teen From Disturbing Video Explains How It Started
- How Proud Is the Proud Whopper?
- Cop Who Pushed Don Lemon in Ferguson Retires
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family