BY Advocate.com Editors
June 18 2002 12:00 AM ET
Lesbian documentary wins award in Seattle
Deborah Dickson won the Golden Space Needle at the 28th Seattle International Film Festival for her documentary Ruthie & Connie: Every Room in the House, reports indieWIRE.com. The film deals with a past-middle-aged lesbian couple and the story of their life together. Ruthie & Connie will be featured in various gay and lesbian film festivals across the country this summer.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win