BY Advocate.com Editors
June 18 2002 12:00 AM ET
Lesbian documentary wins award in Seattle
Deborah Dickson won the Golden Space Needle at the 28th Seattle International Film Festival for her documentary Ruthie & Connie: Every Room in the House, reports indieWIRE.com. The film deals with a past-middle-aged lesbian couple and the story of their life together. Ruthie & Connie will be featured in various gay and lesbian film festivals across the country this summer.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Right-Wingers Claim Gay Republicans Are 'Wrong,' 'Terrible Role Models'