BY Advocate.com Editors
June 18 2002 12:00 AM ET
Lesbian documentary wins award in Seattle
Deborah Dickson won the Golden Space Needle at the 28th Seattle International Film Festival for her documentary Ruthie & Connie: Every Room in the House, reports indieWIRE.com. The film deals with a past-middle-aged lesbian couple and the story of their life together. Ruthie & Connie will be featured in various gay and lesbian film festivals across the country this summer.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- WATCH: Daily Show Correspondent Takes on Antigay Ark. Pastor
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: A Straight Wedding Morphs Into a Gay Proposal
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher