BY Advocate.com Editors
June 18 2002 12:00 AM ET
Lesbian documentary wins award in Seattle
Deborah Dickson won the Golden Space Needle at the 28th Seattle International Film Festival for her documentary Ruthie & Connie: Every Room in the House, reports indieWIRE.com. The film deals with a past-middle-aged lesbian couple and the story of their life together. Ruthie & Connie will be featured in various gay and lesbian film festivals across the country this summer.
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Marriage Equality Supporter Featured in Mormon Anti-Marriage Equality Post
- Yet Another Court Tells Bobby Jindal to Issue Marriage Licenses