BY Advocate.com Editors
June 18 2002 11:00 PM ET
Florida Film Festival honors gay documentary
Johnny Symons's documentary Daddy & Papa, a look at gay couples who adopt, won the Documentary Audience Award at the 2002 Florida Film Festival, reports indieWIRE.com. The acclaimed film had its premiere at the Sundance Film Festival earlier this year and will be playing at various gay and lesbian film festivals across the country throughout the summer.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- Gallery of Geek: J. Bone
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples