BY Advocate.com Editors
June 19 2002 12:00 AM ET
Florida Film Festival honors gay documentary
Johnny Symons's documentary Daddy & Papa, a look at gay couples who adopt, won the Documentary Audience Award at the 2002 Florida Film Festival, reports indieWIRE.com. The acclaimed film had its premiere at the Sundance Film Festival earlier this year and will be playing at various gay and lesbian film festivals across the country throughout the summer.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- WATCH: Will Ian McKellen Marry Derek Jacobi?