BY Advocate.com Editors
June 19 2002 12:00 AM ET
Florida Film Festival honors gay documentary
Johnny Symons's documentary Daddy & Papa, a look at gay couples who adopt, won the Documentary Audience Award at the 2002 Florida Film Festival, reports indieWIRE.com. The acclaimed film had its premiere at the Sundance Film Festival earlier this year and will be playing at various gay and lesbian film festivals across the country throughout the summer.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People