BY Advocate.com Editors
June 19 2002 12:00 AM ET
Florida Film Festival honors gay documentary
Johnny Symons's documentary Daddy & Papa, a look at gay couples who adopt, won the Documentary Audience Award at the 2002 Florida Film Festival, reports indieWIRE.com. The acclaimed film had its premiere at the Sundance Film Festival earlier this year and will be playing at various gay and lesbian film festivals across the country throughout the summer.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Op-ed: The Dire State of Louisiana LGBTs
- Miley Cyrus Launches Anti-Homelessness, Pro-LGBT ‘Happy Hippie Foundation’