BY Advocate.com Editors
August 31 2002 12:00 AM ET
NBC's Crime & Punishment episode dealing with gay bar murder to air September 1
An episode of Crime & Punishment dealing with a gay bar murder has been moved from its original airdate of September 8 to Sunday, September 1. The NBC series, a "reality" spin-off of the popular Law & Order franchise, deals with real-life crimes and the subsequent trials of suspects. In the "People v. Mayta" episode, Thomas Mayta stands trial for shooting and killing Gregory Hisel outside San Diego gay bar the Loft. Crime & Punishment airs at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific (check local listings). For more information, visit www.NBC.com.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans