BY Advocate.com Editors
August 30 2002 11:00 PM ET
NBC's Crime & Punishment episode dealing with gay bar murder to air September 1
An episode of Crime & Punishment dealing with a gay bar murder has been moved from its original airdate of September 8 to Sunday, September 1. The NBC series, a "reality" spin-off of the popular Law & Order franchise, deals with real-life crimes and the subsequent trials of suspects. In the "People v. Mayta" episode, Thomas Mayta stands trial for shooting and killing Gregory Hisel outside San Diego gay bar the Loft. Crime & Punishment airs at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific (check local listings). For more information, visit www.NBC.com.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View