BY Advocate.com Editors
August 31 2002 12:00 AM ET
NBC's Crime & Punishment episode dealing with gay bar murder to air September 1
An episode of Crime & Punishment dealing with a gay bar murder has been moved from its original airdate of September 8 to Sunday, September 1. The NBC series, a "reality" spin-off of the popular Law & Order franchise, deals with real-life crimes and the subsequent trials of suspects. In the "People v. Mayta" episode, Thomas Mayta stands trial for shooting and killing Gregory Hisel outside San Diego gay bar the Loft. Crime & Punishment airs at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific (check local listings). For more information, visit www.NBC.com.
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion