BY Advocate.com Editors
August 31 2002 12:00 AM ET
NBC's Crime & Punishment episode dealing with gay bar murder to air September 1
An episode of Crime & Punishment dealing with a gay bar murder has been moved from its original airdate of September 8 to Sunday, September 1. The NBC series, a "reality" spin-off of the popular Law & Order franchise, deals with real-life crimes and the subsequent trials of suspects. In the "People v. Mayta" episode, Thomas Mayta stands trial for shooting and killing Gregory Hisel outside San Diego gay bar the Loft. Crime & Punishment airs at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific (check local listings). For more information, visit www.NBC.com.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?