BY Advocate.com Editors
August 31 2002 12:00 AM ET
NBC's Crime & Punishment episode dealing with gay bar murder to air September 1
An episode of Crime & Punishment dealing with a gay bar murder has been moved from its original airdate of September 8 to Sunday, September 1. The NBC series, a "reality" spin-off of the popular Law & Order franchise, deals with real-life crimes and the subsequent trials of suspects. In the "People v. Mayta" episode, Thomas Mayta stands trial for shooting and killing Gregory Hisel outside San Diego gay bar the Loft. Crime & Punishment airs at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific (check local listings). For more information, visit www.NBC.com.
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- LISTEN: 19 Kids and Counting Star Records Transphobic Robocall
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man