BY Advocate.com Editors
October 26 2002 12:00 AM ET
AIDS group releases guide for AIDSVAX trial results
The AIDS Vaccine Advocacy Coalition on October 23 released a guide to help policy makers, the media, and the public understand the results of VaxGen's AIDSVAX trial, which is the first AIDS vaccine efficacy trial. The results are scheduled to be released in early 2003. The guide answers basic questions about AIDSVAX and Phase III efficacy trails and also explains what "good" versus "disappointing" trial results would mean for AIDS vaccine research. The AVAC guide is available online at www.avac.org or by request at [email protected].
- Indiana Scrambling to 'Clarify' Discriminatory Law
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana