BY Advocate.com Editors
October 26 2002 12:00 AM ET
AIDS group releases guide for AIDSVAX trial results
The AIDS Vaccine Advocacy Coalition on October 23 released a guide to help policy makers, the media, and the public understand the results of VaxGen's AIDSVAX trial, which is the first AIDS vaccine efficacy trial. The results are scheduled to be released in early 2003. The guide answers basic questions about AIDSVAX and Phase III efficacy trails and also explains what "good" versus "disappointing" trial results would mean for AIDS vaccine research. The AVAC guide is available online at www.avac.org or by request at [email protected].
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Michigan: GOP Candidate With Felony-Fetish Arrests Warns Against 'Homosexual Agenda'