BY Advocate.com Editors
November 02 2002 1:00 AM ET
Legally Blonde director to tackle Don't Ask
Robert Luketic, the openly gay director of Legally Blonde, will reteam with that film's writers on Don't Ask, a story based on the life of Hollywood talent manager Tom Parziale, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Parziale, whose clients include David Boreanaz and Tangi Miller, discovered he was gay while serving in the military and realized that he could be both very manly and very gay. The project, described as Private Benjamin meets In & Out, will be released by Columbia.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?