BY Advocate.com Editors
November 02 2002 1:00 AM ET
Legally Blonde director to tackle Don't Ask
Robert Luketic, the openly gay director of Legally Blonde, will reteam with that film's writers on Don't Ask, a story based on the life of Hollywood talent manager Tom Parziale, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Parziale, whose clients include David Boreanaz and Tangi Miller, discovered he was gay while serving in the military and realized that he could be both very manly and very gay. The project, described as Private Benjamin meets In & Out, will be released by Columbia.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks