BY Advocate.com Editors
November 02 2002 1:00 AM ET
Legally Blonde director to tackle Don't Ask
Robert Luketic, the openly gay director of Legally Blonde, will reteam with that film's writers on Don't Ask, a story based on the life of Hollywood talent manager Tom Parziale, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Parziale, whose clients include David Boreanaz and Tangi Miller, discovered he was gay while serving in the military and realized that he could be both very manly and very gay. The project, described as Private Benjamin meets In & Out, will be released by Columbia.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility