BY Advocate.com Editors
November 02 2002 12:00 AM ET
Legally Blonde director to tackle Don't Ask
Robert Luketic, the openly gay director of Legally Blonde, will reteam with that film's writers on Don't Ask, a story based on the life of Hollywood talent manager Tom Parziale, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Parziale, whose clients include David Boreanaz and Tangi Miller, discovered he was gay while serving in the military and realized that he could be both very manly and very gay. The project, described as Private Benjamin meets In & Out, will be released by Columbia.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary