BY Advocate.com Editors
November 02 2002 1:00 AM ET
Legally Blonde director to tackle Don't Ask
Robert Luketic, the openly gay director of Legally Blonde, will reteam with that film's writers on Don't Ask, a story based on the life of Hollywood talent manager Tom Parziale, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Parziale, whose clients include David Boreanaz and Tangi Miller, discovered he was gay while serving in the military and realized that he could be both very manly and very gay. The project, described as Private Benjamin meets In & Out, will be released by Columbia.
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete