BY Advocate.com Editors
November 09 2002 1:00 AM ET
Will & Grace's Will to get a boyfriend--really
Will & Grace executive producer Jhoni Marchinko tells TV Guide Online that, after years of waiting, gay attorney Will Truman (played by Eric McCormack) will finally have a significant other. Marchinko says she and her staff are looking for "a good, interesting actor" for the role and not necessarily a big name like previous special guests Michael Douglas or Matt Damon. "I don't think we're going to look for a big stunt. I always like it when somebody that used to be kind of famous [gets cast in a plum part]. That way you can revive their career."
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'