BY Advocate.com Editors
November 09 2002 1:00 AM ET
Will & Grace's Will to get a boyfriend--really
Will & Grace executive producer Jhoni Marchinko tells TV Guide Online that, after years of waiting, gay attorney Will Truman (played by Eric McCormack) will finally have a significant other. Marchinko says she and her staff are looking for "a good, interesting actor" for the role and not necessarily a big name like previous special guests Michael Douglas or Matt Damon. "I don't think we're going to look for a big stunt. I always like it when somebody that used to be kind of famous [gets cast in a plum part]. That way you can revive their career."
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer