BY Advocate.com Editors
November 09 2002 1:00 AM ET
Will & Grace's Will to get a boyfriend--really
Will & Grace executive producer Jhoni Marchinko tells TV Guide Online that, after years of waiting, gay attorney Will Truman (played by Eric McCormack) will finally have a significant other. Marchinko says she and her staff are looking for "a good, interesting actor" for the role and not necessarily a big name like previous special guests Michael Douglas or Matt Damon. "I don't think we're going to look for a big stunt. I always like it when somebody that used to be kind of famous [gets cast in a plum part]. That way you can revive their career."
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'