BY Advocate.com Editors
November 09 2002 1:00 AM ET
Will & Grace's Will to get a boyfriend--really
Will & Grace executive producer Jhoni Marchinko tells TV Guide Online that, after years of waiting, gay attorney Will Truman (played by Eric McCormack) will finally have a significant other. Marchinko says she and her staff are looking for "a good, interesting actor" for the role and not necessarily a big name like previous special guests Michael Douglas or Matt Damon. "I don't think we're going to look for a big stunt. I always like it when somebody that used to be kind of famous [gets cast in a plum part]. That way you can revive their career."
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut