BY Advocate.com Editors
November 09 2002 1:00 AM ET
Will & Grace's Will to get a boyfriend--really
Will & Grace executive producer Jhoni Marchinko tells TV Guide Online that, after years of waiting, gay attorney Will Truman (played by Eric McCormack) will finally have a significant other. Marchinko says she and her staff are looking for "a good, interesting actor" for the role and not necessarily a big name like previous special guests Michael Douglas or Matt Damon. "I don't think we're going to look for a big stunt. I always like it when somebody that used to be kind of famous [gets cast in a plum part]. That way you can revive their career."
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant