BY Advocate.com Editors
November 23 2002 1:00 AM ET
Will & Grace wedding episode delivers high ratings
The 100th episode of NBC's gay-themed sitcom Will & Grace, which featured Grace (Debra Messing) marrying Leo (Harry Connick Jr.), brought the show its highest ratings since May and was the series's second-highest-rated episode ever (topped only by Matt Damon's guest appearance in February). Early Nielsen estimates project that 24.4 million viewers tuned in for the hour-long episode, with 22.9 million TV watchers sticking around for a half-hour Will & Grace highlight clips show.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- LGBT People Are Driving an Upheaval in Video Games
- LSU Fraternity Faces Heat For Crass Michael Sam Banner
- Op-ed: Has the LGBT Glass Ceiling Been Shattered in the Communications Field?