BY Advocate.com Editors
November 23 2002 1:00 AM ET
Will & Grace wedding episode delivers high ratings
The 100th episode of NBC's gay-themed sitcom Will & Grace, which featured Grace (Debra Messing) marrying Leo (Harry Connick Jr.), brought the show its highest ratings since May and was the series's second-highest-rated episode ever (topped only by Matt Damon's guest appearance in February). Early Nielsen estimates project that 24.4 million viewers tuned in for the hour-long episode, with 22.9 million TV watchers sticking around for a half-hour Will & Grace highlight clips show.
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- Op-ed: HIV Is No Longer A Death Sentence But It Still Isn't Easy
- Reports: Dallas Cowboys Eye Michael Sam for Practice Squad
- WATCH: Which State's Marriage Equality Proposal Will Make SCOTUS Say 'I Do?'
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia