BY Advocate.com Editors
November 23 2002 1:00 AM ET
Will & Grace wedding episode delivers high ratings
The 100th episode of NBC's gay-themed sitcom Will & Grace, which featured Grace (Debra Messing) marrying Leo (Harry Connick Jr.), brought the show its highest ratings since May and was the series's second-highest-rated episode ever (topped only by Matt Damon's guest appearance in February). Early Nielsen estimates project that 24.4 million viewers tuned in for the hour-long episode, with 22.9 million TV watchers sticking around for a half-hour Will & Grace highlight clips show.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City