BY Advocate.com Editors
November 23 2002 1:00 AM ET
Will & Grace wedding episode delivers high ratings
The 100th episode of NBC's gay-themed sitcom Will & Grace, which featured Grace (Debra Messing) marrying Leo (Harry Connick Jr.), brought the show its highest ratings since May and was the series's second-highest-rated episode ever (topped only by Matt Damon's guest appearance in February). Early Nielsen estimates project that 24.4 million viewers tuned in for the hour-long episode, with 22.9 million TV watchers sticking around for a half-hour Will & Grace highlight clips show.
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?