BY Advocate.com Editors
December 04 2002 1:00 AM ET
Bono launches 11-city HIV/AIDS tour
Irish rocker Bono began an 11-city, seven-day concert tour Sunday in Lincoln, Neb., that is aimed at raising awareness of HIV/AIDS issues across the Midwest. Sponsored by Bono's organization Debt, AIDS, Trade in Africa (DATA), the concert tour also will stop in Iowa City, Iowa; Chicago; Indianapolis; Cincinnati; and Louisville, Ky., and will close in Nashville on December 8. "We can't fix every problem, but we must fix the ones we can," Bono said to more than 2,300 attendees at the Lincoln concert. For more information about the concert visit the DATA Web site at www.datadata.org.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees