BY Advocate.com Editors
December 04 2002 12:00 AM ET
Bono launches 11-city HIV/AIDS tour
Irish rocker Bono began an 11-city, seven-day concert tour Sunday in Lincoln, Neb., that is aimed at raising awareness of HIV/AIDS issues across the Midwest. Sponsored by Bono's organization Debt, AIDS, Trade in Africa (DATA), the concert tour also will stop in Iowa City, Iowa; Chicago; Indianapolis; Cincinnati; and Louisville, Ky., and will close in Nashville on December 8. "We can't fix every problem, but we must fix the ones we can," Bono said to more than 2,300 attendees at the Lincoln concert. For more information about the concert visit the DATA Web site at www.datadata.org.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- Chris Christie Lauded at Summit for Vetoing Same-Sex Marriage Bill