BY Advocate.com Editors
December 04 2002 1:00 AM ET
Bono launches 11-city HIV/AIDS tour
Irish rocker Bono began an 11-city, seven-day concert tour Sunday in Lincoln, Neb., that is aimed at raising awareness of HIV/AIDS issues across the Midwest. Sponsored by Bono's organization Debt, AIDS, Trade in Africa (DATA), the concert tour also will stop in Iowa City, Iowa; Chicago; Indianapolis; Cincinnati; and Louisville, Ky., and will close in Nashville on December 8. "We can't fix every problem, but we must fix the ones we can," Bono said to more than 2,300 attendees at the Lincoln concert. For more information about the concert visit the DATA Web site at www.datadata.org.
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too