IGLHRC names interim director
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 04 2002 1:00 AM ET
The board of directors of the International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission has named Michael Mills, IGLHRC's operations director, as the organization's interim executive director. "IGLHRC is very fortunate to have Michael's leadership during this important transition," said Surina Khan, IGLHRC's outgoing executive director. Khan announced her resignation in September and will step down on December 6. "I'm confident that the organization will be in good hands with Michael at its helm."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant