IGLHRC names interim director
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 04 2002 1:00 AM ET
The board of directors of the International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission has named Michael Mills, IGLHRC's operations director, as the organization's interim executive director. "IGLHRC is very fortunate to have Michael's leadership during this important transition," said Surina Khan, IGLHRC's outgoing executive director. Khan announced her resignation in September and will step down on December 6. "I'm confident that the organization will be in good hands with Michael at its helm."
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'