IGLHRC names interim director
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 04 2002 12:00 AM ET
The board of directors of the International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission has named Michael Mills, IGLHRC's operations director, as the organization's interim executive director. "IGLHRC is very fortunate to have Michael's leadership during this important transition," said Surina Khan, IGLHRC's outgoing executive director. Khan announced her resignation in September and will step down on December 6. "I'm confident that the organization will be in good hands with Michael at its helm."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- 14 Sexy Gifts for Your Slutty Friends
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'