BY Advocate.com Editors
December 05 2002 12:00 AM ET
Dan Futterman and Rosanna Arquette headed for Will & Grace
Variety reports that Rosanna Arquette and Dan Futterman (Urbania) are the latest marquee names signing up for guest duties on the gay-themed NBC sitcom Will & Grace. Arquette will have a one-shot appearance as a bohemian masseuse who befriends Grace (Debra Messing) when the latter moves to Brooklyn with her new husband. Futterman will appear in five episodes, starting January 16, as Karen's (Megan Mullally) cousin Barry, who discovers at age 35 that he's gay. Will (Eric McCormack) and Jack (Sean Hayes) will make him over to make him more presentable as an out gay man, and the character will wind up as a potential love interest for Will.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Leaked 'The Interview' Scene Puts James Franco in Bed With Kim Jong-Un