BY Advocate.com Editors
January 16 2003 1:00 AM ET
Rosie O'Donnell to make sweeps appearance on Judging Amy
Rosie O'Donnell, the Advocate 2002 Person of the Year, will make a guest appearance on CBS's Judging Amy during the February sweeps, according to People.com. On the February 25 episode of the show, O'Donnell will play a juvenile court judge trying the case against the foster child who killed Amy's stalker. The network also plans a mini Cagney & Lacey reunion on the February 11 episode by casting Sharon Gless (currently appearing on Queer as Folk) as a social services supervisor investigating complaints against Maxine (played by Tyne Daly, Gless's former costar).
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Op-ed: Drag Race's Prison-Themed Challenge Raised Uncomfortable Questions
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'