BY Advocate.com Editors
January 16 2003 1:00 AM ET
Rosie O'Donnell to make sweeps appearance on Judging Amy
Rosie O'Donnell, the Advocate 2002 Person of the Year, will make a guest appearance on CBS's Judging Amy during the February sweeps, according to People.com. On the February 25 episode of the show, O'Donnell will play a juvenile court judge trying the case against the foster child who killed Amy's stalker. The network also plans a mini Cagney & Lacey reunion on the February 11 episode by casting Sharon Gless (currently appearing on Queer as Folk) as a social services supervisor investigating complaints against Maxine (played by Tyne Daly, Gless's former costar).
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe
- WATCH: Did a Texas Chef Refuse to Cater This Couple's Wedding?
- Why This Latina Photographer Documented the Moment She Came Out to Her Parents
- We Made Lily Tomlin Cry