BY Advocate.com Editors
January 16 2003 1:00 AM ET
Rosie O'Donnell to make sweeps appearance on Judging Amy
Rosie O'Donnell, the Advocate 2002 Person of the Year, will make a guest appearance on CBS's Judging Amy during the February sweeps, according to People.com. On the February 25 episode of the show, O'Donnell will play a juvenile court judge trying the case against the foster child who killed Amy's stalker. The network also plans a mini Cagney & Lacey reunion on the February 11 episode by casting Sharon Gless (currently appearing on Queer as Folk) as a social services supervisor investigating complaints against Maxine (played by Tyne Daly, Gless's former costar).
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series