BY Advocate.com Editors
January 16 2003 1:00 AM ET
Rosie O'Donnell to make sweeps appearance on Judging Amy
Rosie O'Donnell, the Advocate 2002 Person of the Year, will make a guest appearance on CBS's Judging Amy during the February sweeps, according to People.com. On the February 25 episode of the show, O'Donnell will play a juvenile court judge trying the case against the foster child who killed Amy's stalker. The network also plans a mini Cagney & Lacey reunion on the February 11 episode by casting Sharon Gless (currently appearing on Queer as Folk) as a social services supervisor investigating complaints against Maxine (played by Tyne Daly, Gless's former costar).
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- 15 Queer Documentaries That Helped Define Us
- Surprising No One, Texas State Senate Reaffirms Opposition to Marriage Equality
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans