BY Advocate.com Editors
January 16 2003 12:00 AM ET
Rosie O'Donnell to make sweeps appearance on Judging Amy
Rosie O'Donnell, the Advocate 2002 Person of the Year, will make a guest appearance on CBS's Judging Amy during the February sweeps, according to People.com. On the February 25 episode of the show, O'Donnell will play a juvenile court judge trying the case against the foster child who killed Amy's stalker. The network also plans a mini Cagney & Lacey reunion on the February 11 episode by casting Sharon Gless (currently appearing on Queer as Folk) as a social services supervisor investigating complaints against Maxine (played by Tyne Daly, Gless's former costar).
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'