BY Advocate.com Editors
January 18 2003 1:00 AM ET
Madonna, Minnie Driver, and Demi Moore to make sweeps appearances on Will & Grace
Once again turning to the strategy of big-name guest stars during the sweeps period, Will & Grace has announced three high-profile actresses who will be appearing soon on the gay-themed sitcom. Madonna will appear on the show in May, making her episodic television debut, although no details have yet been revealed about the episode. Minnie Driver is scheduled to appear on the February 6 episode, playing a rival to Karen (Megan Mullally) for the affections of both Karen's ex-husband and Jack (Sean Hayes). Demi Moore will play Jack's former baby-sitter on an episode that is also scheduled to air in February.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet