BY Advocate.com Editors
March 04 2003 1:00 AM ET
CDC pocket treatment guidelines now available
Pocket guide summaries of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's 2002 STD Treatment Guidelines can now be ordered online. The guides include information on HIV and sexually transmitted disease prevention, including the use of male and female condoms. To order copies of the pocket guidelines, go online to www.cdc.gov..
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Right-Wingers Claim Gay Republicans Are 'Wrong,' 'Terrible Role Models'