BY Advocate.com Editors
March 04 2003 1:00 AM ET
CDC pocket treatment guidelines now available
Pocket guide summaries of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's 2002 STD Treatment Guidelines can now be ordered online. The guides include information on HIV and sexually transmitted disease prevention, including the use of male and female condoms. To order copies of the pocket guidelines, go online to www.cdc.gov..
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Amber Heard: 'I Don’t Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island