BY Advocate.com Editors
April 09 2003 12:00 AM ET
Will & Grace says it with flowers to land Madonna
Madonna doesn't even watch television. So how is it she's ending up on Will & Grace? Flowers. The show's producer, Tim Kaiser, tells TV Guide he sent fantastic arrangements of English roses to Madonna. He says he was told Madonna doesn't own a TV and had no idea what Will & Grace is, but she loves English roses. He also sent tapes of other guest stars.
Madonna didn't show any interest until after the release of her movie Swept Away, which husband Guy Ritchie directed. Her manager says the guest spot isn't an attempt to show she really can act. Kaiser says Madonna agreed to the guest shot as long as she didn't have to play herself. She plays Karen's new roommate. Kaiser says Madonna had a few nerves but was a real professional. The episode airs April 24 on NBC. Madonna's new album, American Life, will be released on April 22. The CD single of "American Life" comes out Tuesday. It is already available as a paid download track on the Internet.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Demi Lovato Falls Promoting Bi-Curious Anthem, Embraces Accident with Video Post
- Abby Wambach on Winning, her Wife, and the Elusive World Cup