BY Advocate.com Editors
April 16 2003 12:00 AM ET
IAPAC launches online HIV/AIDS discussion board
The International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care on Monday launched an online discussion board to facilitate communication between HIV advocates, policymakers, and caregivers. "While other online services have focused on patients with HIV/AIDS posing questions to expert physicians, the IAPAC Global HIV/AIDS Discussion Board is intended to allow professionals in HIV/AIDS health care and policy to communicate and collaborate with each other," said IAPAC CEO Jose Zuniga. Topics on the discussion board are divided into three primary categories: medical issues, social and policy issues, and connections. The connections category will allow board users to post information on collaborative research efforts, funding sources, and employment opportunities. The board will be housed on the IAPAC Web site at www.iapac.org. Access to the board is free of charge and open to non-IAPAC members.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- WATCH: 'Reporting Tonight: Thomas Roberts,' First Out Gay Man To Anchor Network News
- 5 Most Disappointing Things We Learned About HRC's 'White Men's Club'