BY Advocate.com Editors
April 29 2003 12:00 AM ET
Madonna's Will & Grace appearance helps win the night for NBC
NBC won the first night of May sweeps--Thursday, April 24--thanks to strong ratings boost from Madonna on the gay-themed sitcom Will & Grace, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The episode averaged 18.9 million viewers, with a 9.3/23 share among adults aged 18-49. By comparison, Michael Jackson's Private Home Movies on Fox snagged 7.8 million viewers for a 3.2/9 share rating in the same demographic.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving