Iranians hanged for committing "homosexual acts"
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 13 2003 11:00 PM ET
Among a series of recent executions in Iran, three men were hanged Tuesday morning in the city of Mashhad for a number of offenses including "homosexual acts." The public executions in the holy Shiite city stemmed from convictions for offenses that included rape, murder, and kidnapping women as well as homosexuality, sodomy, and fornication, press reports and officials said Tuesday. Another five were hanged in the same spot later in the day.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View