BY Advocate.com Editors
June 25 2003 12:00 AM ET
Parker Posey and Chris Kattan sign on for Craig Chester's Adam & Steve
Chris Kattan and Parker Posey have signed to join the cast of Adam & Steve, an indie romantic comedy about two New York couples, one straight and one gay. Kattan and Posey will play the straight pair; the film's openly gay writer-director, Craig Chester (Swoon), and out costar, Malcolm Gets (Caroline in the City), will play the gay half. The project, described as being in the vein of When Harry Met Sally and Kissing Jessica Stein, is slated to begin shooting this year. Posey is currently in theaters with A Mighty Wind. Saturday Night Live veteran Kattan was last in theaters with Undercover Brother and Corky Romano.
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- N.C. Senate Leader Seeks to Let County Officials Opt Out of Same-Sex Marriages
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP
- WATCH: Kansas Gov. Stands Behind Marriage Ban, Decries 'Liberal Judges'