BY Advocate.com Editors
June 25 2003 12:00 AM ET
Parker Posey and Chris Kattan sign on for Craig Chester's Adam & Steve
Chris Kattan and Parker Posey have signed to join the cast of Adam & Steve, an indie romantic comedy about two New York couples, one straight and one gay. Kattan and Posey will play the straight pair; the film's openly gay writer-director, Craig Chester (Swoon), and out costar, Malcolm Gets (Caroline in the City), will play the gay half. The project, described as being in the vein of When Harry Met Sally and Kissing Jessica Stein, is slated to begin shooting this year. Posey is currently in theaters with A Mighty Wind. Saturday Night Live veteran Kattan was last in theaters with Undercover Brother and Corky Romano.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana