BY Advocate.com Editors
June 25 2003 12:00 AM ET
Parker Posey and Chris Kattan sign on for Craig Chester's Adam & Steve
Chris Kattan and Parker Posey have signed to join the cast of Adam & Steve, an indie romantic comedy about two New York couples, one straight and one gay. Kattan and Posey will play the straight pair; the film's openly gay writer-director, Craig Chester (Swoon), and out costar, Malcolm Gets (Caroline in the City), will play the gay half. The project, described as being in the vein of When Harry Met Sally and Kissing Jessica Stein, is slated to begin shooting this year. Posey is currently in theaters with A Mighty Wind. Saturday Night Live veteran Kattan was last in theaters with Undercover Brother and Corky Romano.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality