BY Advocate.com Editors
July 01 2003 12:00 AM ET
July's In the Life explores comics, documentaries, and more
The July edition of In the Life will cover a broad range of topics, from gay characters in mainstream superhero comics to lesbian polar explorer Ann Bancroft to the acclaimed documentaries Living With Pride: Ruth Ellis @ 100 and Ruthie & Connie: Every Room in the House, among others. For a listing of show times and channels worldwide visit www.InTheLifeTV.org.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Philadelphia's First LGBT Liaison, Gloria Casarez, Dead at 42
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes