BY Advocate.com Editors
July 01 2003 12:00 AM ET
July's In the Life explores comics, documentaries, and more
The July edition of In the Life will cover a broad range of topics, from gay characters in mainstream superhero comics to lesbian polar explorer Ann Bancroft to the acclaimed documentaries Living With Pride: Ruth Ellis @ 100 and Ruthie & Connie: Every Room in the House, among others. For a listing of show times and channels worldwide visit www.InTheLifeTV.org.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'