BY Advocate.com Editors
July 29 2003 12:00 AM ET
Rosie says she's still chummy with Boy George
The New York Daily News reports that Rosie O'Donnell is laughing off tabloid speculation that she's feuding with Boy George, whose London hit musical Taboo is being brought to Broadway by O'Donnell. "He writes me E-mails every day," O'Donnell tells columnists Rush & Molloy. "We love each other. I knew that if we met, we would get along. We're both from working-class Irish Catholic backgrounds. I knew all his songs. The guy loves me, and he should. I'm rich enough and strong enough to take Taboo and frame it in the proper way." And why isn't O'Donnell planning to appear in the show? "Rosie O'Donnell doesn't sing well enough to be in a play I'm producing," she says.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Infection Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- Don't Look a Gift Unicorn In the Mouth
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility