BY Advocate.com Editors
July 28 2003 11:00 PM ET
Rosie says she's still chummy with Boy George
The New York Daily News reports that Rosie O'Donnell is laughing off tabloid speculation that she's feuding with Boy George, whose London hit musical Taboo is being brought to Broadway by O'Donnell. "He writes me E-mails every day," O'Donnell tells columnists Rush & Molloy. "We love each other. I knew that if we met, we would get along. We're both from working-class Irish Catholic backgrounds. I knew all his songs. The guy loves me, and he should. I'm rich enough and strong enough to take Taboo and frame it in the proper way." And why isn't O'Donnell planning to appear in the show? "Rosie O'Donnell doesn't sing well enough to be in a play I'm producing," she says.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View