BY Advocate.com Editors
August 13 2003 12:00 AM ET
CDC AIDS programs launch new Web site
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Business Responds to AIDS/Labor Responds to AIDS programs have launched a new Web site to assist small and large businesses and labor unions in addressing AIDS in the workplace. The new site includes a manager's kit--in both English and Spanish--with instructions on how to build comprehensive HIV/AIDS workplace programs, train other managers to conduct HIV/AIDS workshops, educate staff and employees' families about basic HIV information, and promote community service. The site also includes information on legal issues pertaining to HIV in the workplace and links to other informational sites. The new BRTA/LRTA Web site can be accessed online at www.hivatwork.org.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'
- WATCH: Josh Duggar's Hypocrisy Is No 'Excuse to Live in Sin,' Scolds Tony Perkins
- Op-ed: We Just Saw a Turning Point for Global LGBT Rights
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?