BY Advocate.com Editors
August 13 2003 12:00 AM ET
CDC AIDS programs launch new Web site
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Business Responds to AIDS/Labor Responds to AIDS programs have launched a new Web site to assist small and large businesses and labor unions in addressing AIDS in the workplace. The new site includes a manager's kit--in both English and Spanish--with instructions on how to build comprehensive HIV/AIDS workplace programs, train other managers to conduct HIV/AIDS workshops, educate staff and employees' families about basic HIV information, and promote community service. The site also includes information on legal issues pertaining to HIV in the workplace and links to other informational sites. The new BRTA/LRTA Web site can be accessed online at www.hivatwork.org.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program