Gay man challenges Schwarzenegger to debate
September 11 2003 12:00 AM ET
Ronald Jason Palmieri, who says he's the first openly gay Democratic candidate for governor of California, has challenged Arnold Schwarzenegger to a debate on gay rights and abortion issues. The Los Angeles gay rights attorney has promised to donate the maximum, $21,200, to the bodybuilder-actor's campaign if Schwarzenegger would agree to the debate. Palmieri, an anti-recall candidate whose slogan is "Don't vote for me," said he's received no response.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Show Your Pride With A Rainbow Filter For Your Facebook Profile Pic
- Here's How You Can Celebrate Trans Pride on Facebook, Too!
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco