BY Advocate.com Editors
September 18 2003 12:00 AM ET
Dylan McDermott to play love interest on Will & Grace
TV Guide Online reports that actor Dylan McDermott (formerly of The Practice) will play a romantic interest for Will (Eric McCormack) on the October 30 episode of Will & Grace. McDermott is currently scheduled to appear on just one episode, but his character may return, depending on audience response. "It scares Middle America," McCormack tells TV Guide. "So we have to be careful. And I think to do it with the right person--somebody they already know, an actor they're already comfortable with--might help. This is maybe one that makes them comfortable."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- Michigan: GOP Candidate With Felony-Fetish Arrests Warns Against 'Homosexual Agenda'
- #TBT: Halloween Exhibitionism