BY Advocate.com Editors
October 08 2003 12:00 AM ET
Web site launched for HIV-positive women
The Well Project, an organization by and for women living with HIV, has launched a new Web site to serve as a clearinghouse of information of specific importance to HIV-positive women, Women's Health Weekly reports. "Women with HIV/AIDS face unique challenges,"said Dawn Averitt, Well Project founder and CEO. "The Well Project is specifically designed to identify and fill in the gaps of current information and unify the distribution of the already available but often under-utilized resources." The Web site includes fact sheets, a searchable clinical trials database, discussion boards, a resource directory, a physician network, and an E-newsletter. The site can be seen online at www.thewellproject.com.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage