BY Advocate.com Editors
October 07 2003 11:00 PM ET
Web site launched for HIV-positive women
The Well Project, an organization by and for women living with HIV, has launched a new Web site to serve as a clearinghouse of information of specific importance to HIV-positive women, Women's Health Weekly reports. "Women with HIV/AIDS face unique challenges,"said Dawn Averitt, Well Project founder and CEO. "The Well Project is specifically designed to identify and fill in the gaps of current information and unify the distribution of the already available but often under-utilized resources." The Web site includes fact sheets, a searchable clinical trials database, discussion boards, a resource directory, a physician network, and an E-newsletter. The site can be seen online at www.thewellproject.com.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Leaked 'The Interview' Scene Puts James Franco in Bed With Kim Jong-Un