BY Advocate.com Editors
October 08 2003 12:00 AM ET
Web site launched for HIV-positive women
The Well Project, an organization by and for women living with HIV, has launched a new Web site to serve as a clearinghouse of information of specific importance to HIV-positive women, Women's Health Weekly reports. "Women with HIV/AIDS face unique challenges,"said Dawn Averitt, Well Project founder and CEO. "The Well Project is specifically designed to identify and fill in the gaps of current information and unify the distribution of the already available but often under-utilized resources." The Web site includes fact sheets, a searchable clinical trials database, discussion boards, a resource directory, a physician network, and an E-newsletter. The site can be seen online at www.thewellproject.com.
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict in Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Even Former NOM Executives Believe Marriage Equality Is Imminent
- 10 Mushy Moments With Brittney Griner And Glory Johnson