BY Advocate.com Editors
October 08 2003 12:00 AM ET
Web site launched for HIV-positive women
The Well Project, an organization by and for women living with HIV, has launched a new Web site to serve as a clearinghouse of information of specific importance to HIV-positive women, Women's Health Weekly reports. "Women with HIV/AIDS face unique challenges,"said Dawn Averitt, Well Project founder and CEO. "The Well Project is specifically designed to identify and fill in the gaps of current information and unify the distribution of the already available but often under-utilized resources." The Web site includes fact sheets, a searchable clinical trials database, discussion boards, a resource directory, a physician network, and an E-newsletter. The site can be seen online at www.thewellproject.com.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees