Three more arrested in Vancouver, B.C., slaying
October 10 2003 11:00 PM ET
Police in Vancouver, Canada, announced Thursday that they had arrested three more people in connection with the 2001 murder of a gay man in the city's Stanley Park, The Vancouver Sun reports. Aaron Webster's beaten body was found in the park, which is a popular cruising area, by a friend on November 17, 2001. He was naked except for his hiking boots.
On Thursday police said they had arrested Ryan Cran, 21, and Danny Rao, 21, in connection with the murder. The name of the third man arrested Thursday was not released because he was 17 at the time of the murder. Police had already arrested another man, who was also 17 at the time of the killing, in July. That man pleaded guilty in July and faces sentencing this month.
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- Op-ed: Separate or Together?
- Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics
- Gay Man Allegedly Assaulted by Hasidic Gang in New York
- Comedy Meet the Lesbian Who Won a Comedy Cage Match 10 min 3 sec ago
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular December 10 2013 8:47 PM
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics December 10 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? December 10 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President December 10 2013 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics December 10 2013 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes December 10 2013 5:56 PM