Three more arrested in Vancouver, B.C., slaying
October 11 2003 12:00 AM ET
Police in Vancouver, Canada, announced Thursday that they had arrested three more people in connection with the 2001 murder of a gay man in the city's Stanley Park, The Vancouver Sun reports. Aaron Webster's beaten body was found in the park, which is a popular cruising area, by a friend on November 17, 2001. He was naked except for his hiking boots.
On Thursday police said they had arrested Ryan Cran, 21, and Danny Rao, 21, in connection with the murder. The name of the third man arrested Thursday was not released because he was 17 at the time of the murder. Police had already arrested another man, who was also 17 at the time of the killing, in July. That man pleaded guilty in July and faces sentencing this month.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.