Three more arrested in Vancouver, B.C., slaying
October 10 2003 11:00 PM ET
Police in Vancouver, Canada, announced Thursday that they had arrested three more people in connection with the 2001 murder of a gay man in the city's Stanley Park, The Vancouver Sun reports. Aaron Webster's beaten body was found in the park, which is a popular cruising area, by a friend on November 17, 2001. He was naked except for his hiking boots.
On Thursday police said they had arrested Ryan Cran, 21, and Danny Rao, 21, in connection with the murder. The name of the third man arrested Thursday was not released because he was 17 at the time of the murder. Police had already arrested another man, who was also 17 at the time of the killing, in July. That man pleaded guilty in July and faces sentencing this month.
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned March 07 2014 6:57 PM
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School March 07 2014 6:55 PM
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? March 07 2014 5:53 PM
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day March 07 2014 5:49 PM