BY Advocate.com Editors
November 25 2003 1:00 AM ET
Showtime's The L Word to get premiere screening on Mexican Riviera cruise
Olivia Cruises, which provides travel services for lesbians and their family and friends, has reached an agreement with Showtime to premiere the cable network's new series The L Word aboard a Mexican Riviera cruise ship. The L Word explores the lives and loves of a group of Los Angeles lesbians and features Jennifer Beals, Erin Daniels, Mia Kirshner, Eric Mabius, Pam Grier, Erin Daniels, Laurel Holloman, Karina Lombard, Leisha Hailey, and Katherine Moennig. The show will premiere nationally on Sunday, January 18, on Showtime at 10 p.m. Through Olivia arrangements, Showtime will premiere The L Word onboard the company's Mexican Riviera cruise scheduled for January 16 through January 23. Olivia is offering special pricing for the cruise until January 15. Rates start at $999 per person and are based on double occupancy. The most up-to-date information on all Olivia vacations can be found on the company's Web site, www.olivia.com.
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- BSA: Gays Aren't Pedophiles, But They Still Can't Be Leaders
- The Peculiarity of Black Trans Male Privilege
- #TBT: Famous Moments On the Wrong Side of History
- Daddy, What Does 'Gay' Mean?
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met