BY Advocate.com Editors
November 25 2003 12:00 AM ET
Showtime's The L Word to get premiere screening on Mexican Riviera cruise
Olivia Cruises, which provides travel services for lesbians and their family and friends, has reached an agreement with Showtime to premiere the cable network's new series The L Word aboard a Mexican Riviera cruise ship. The L Word explores the lives and loves of a group of Los Angeles lesbians and features Jennifer Beals, Erin Daniels, Mia Kirshner, Eric Mabius, Pam Grier, Erin Daniels, Laurel Holloman, Karina Lombard, Leisha Hailey, and Katherine Moennig. The show will premiere nationally on Sunday, January 18, on Showtime at 10 p.m. Through Olivia arrangements, Showtime will premiere The L Word onboard the company's Mexican Riviera cruise scheduled for January 16 through January 23. Olivia is offering special pricing for the cruise until January 15. Rates start at $999 per person and are based on double occupancy. The most up-to-date information on all Olivia vacations can be found on the company's Web site, www.olivia.com.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment