Five Harvey Milk students arraigned
December 05 2003 12:00 AM ET
Five transgendered teenagers from New York City's Harvey Milk High School were arraigned Wednesday on charges that they posed as police officers dressed as prostitutes and robbed several men, the New York Post reports. Police say that the students admitted targeting men who were either drunk or looking to pick them up for sex. But on Wednesday the students pleaded not guilty to the robbery charges. The students suspected in the case are 17-year-old Kevin Williams, who goes by the name Keva; 17-year-old Gerald Howard, who goes by the name Kimberly; 17-year-old Kelvin Howell, who goes by the name Keesha; 18-year-old Brian Gonzalez, who goes by the name Whoopie; and 16-year-old Keenan Oliver, who goes by the name Chanel.
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular 2 hours 30 min ago
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 5:38 PM