Five Harvey Milk students arraigned
December 05 2003 1:00 AM ET
Five transgendered teenagers from New York City's Harvey Milk High School were arraigned Wednesday on charges that they posed as police officers dressed as prostitutes and robbed several men, the New York Post reports. Police say that the students admitted targeting men who were either drunk or looking to pick them up for sex. But on Wednesday the students pleaded not guilty to the robbery charges. The students suspected in the case are 17-year-old Kevin Williams, who goes by the name Keva; 17-year-old Gerald Howard, who goes by the name Kimberly; 17-year-old Kelvin Howell, who goes by the name Keesha; 18-year-old Brian Gonzalez, who goes by the name Whoopie; and 16-year-old Keenan Oliver, who goes by the name Chanel.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Meet Ireland's Marriage Equality Benefactor: American Billionaire Chuck Feeney
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure