December 24 2003 1:00 AM ET
Roy Horn leaves hospital
Animal trainer Roy Horn has returned to his home in Las Vegas to continue recovering from the tiger mauling that ended the Siegfried & Roy magic show in which he starred, his manager said on Monday. Horn almost died after a male white tiger grabbed him by the neck and dragged him offstage during a performance at the Mirage resort on October 3. Horn, 59, who was moved to the University of California, Los Angeles, hospital two months ago, has now returned to Las Vegas, manager Bernie Yuman said in a statement. Horn is able to write notes, a spokesman said, but no other details of the extent of his recovery were available.
- BREAKING: Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'