December 24 2003 1:00 AM ET
Roy Horn leaves hospital
Animal trainer Roy Horn has returned to his home in Las Vegas to continue recovering from the tiger mauling that ended the Siegfried & Roy magic show in which he starred, his manager said on Monday. Horn almost died after a male white tiger grabbed him by the neck and dragged him offstage during a performance at the Mirage resort on October 3. Horn, 59, who was moved to the University of California, Los Angeles, hospital two months ago, has now returned to Las Vegas, manager Bernie Yuman said in a statement. Horn is able to write notes, a spokesman said, but no other details of the extent of his recovery were available.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'