Gay rights groups launch new Massachusetts ad
February 03 2004 1:00 AM ET
The Human Rights Campaign, Log Cabin Republicans, and Mass Equality will launch a print ad campaign in Massachusetts Tuesday opposing any legislative attempt to undermine the supreme judicial court's marriage decision, including amending the Massachusetts constitution to discriminate against gay and lesbian couples and their families. The ad campaign carries a simple message: "Be conservative with the constitution. Don't amend it."
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?