Gay rights groups launch new Massachusetts ad
February 03 2004 1:00 AM ET
The Human Rights Campaign, Log Cabin Republicans, and Mass Equality will launch a print ad campaign in Massachusetts Tuesday opposing any legislative attempt to undermine the supreme judicial court's marriage decision, including amending the Massachusetts constitution to discriminate against gay and lesbian couples and their families. The ad campaign carries a simple message: "Be conservative with the constitution. Don't amend it."
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality