Gay rights groups launch new Massachusetts ad
February 03 2004 1:00 AM ET
The Human Rights Campaign, Log Cabin Republicans, and Mass Equality will launch a print ad campaign in Massachusetts Tuesday opposing any legislative attempt to undermine the supreme judicial court's marriage decision, including amending the Massachusetts constitution to discriminate against gay and lesbian couples and their families. The ad campaign carries a simple message: "Be conservative with the constitution. Don't amend it."
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'