Gay rights groups launch new Massachusetts ad
February 03 2004 1:00 AM ET
The Human Rights Campaign, Log Cabin Republicans, and Mass Equality will launch a print ad campaign in Massachusetts Tuesday opposing any legislative attempt to undermine the supreme judicial court's marriage decision, including amending the Massachusetts constitution to discriminate against gay and lesbian couples and their families. The ad campaign carries a simple message: "Be conservative with the constitution. Don't amend it."
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Don't Look a Gift Unicorn In the Mouth
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians